Sunday, October 10, 2010

I am sitting here wishing I had homework or a class to go to, when I have a ton of class prep and choreography to get done for work. Hmm...perhaps if  I view my work, as homework it will be more palatable?
So strange.
I am feeling slightly people deprived, and my husband only left this morning, and I'll see him tonight. Its not like I haven't had any human interaction today either, I had a private lesson this morning. I guess it is specific people deprivation, like my mother, or Allie, or Katie, or my family, or someone I can just meet with for a few hours, and some tea, and some discussion. I have all these things I want to mull over with someone of significance, and the phone just won't do. I am also missing my old scenery, I would like to go walk over to my favorite fountain, and sit on that bench and read like I used to. Or I could just walk around the streets of Chicago and get plenty of people watching in. I know there are places I could drive to here, but I don't really want to drive.
I guess I am feeling restless.
Lets go see if  I can attack that "homework", and the laundry, and the dishes, maybe even a workout. Hopefully that ambition shows up soon.
P.s. I love my husband. Praise Yahweh!

No comments:

Post a Comment